The most remarkable aspect of this room is the crossed vault. The inscription above the door refers to the year 1446 between the letters A and Z which stand for "the beginning and the end". Because in former times the local court was in Wangen and therefore too far away, the room in the Plattnerhof was used to discuss legal affairs by the local farmers.
The judge also used this room until a verdict was reached. Later on this room was used as a store-room. This is shown by the corn-box on the left side, the ladks to skim off the milk, the little box that protects food from the insects with a mesh.